¨It's been proven that Jojoba Oil has anti-inflammatory effects and it can be used on a variety of skin conditions including skin infections, skin aging, as well as wound healing¨ - Edizione Minerva Medica
Read on to learn about how to select the very best Jojoba Oil.
“Unlike other oils, Jojoba is the only plant that produces quantities of liquid wax esters like the natural restorative esters produced by human sebaceous glands.” - Ahmed A. Article entitled: Study of Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Oil by Gas Chromatography
Jojoba Oil can help slow down the appearance of aging due to its perfect moisturizer effects. This product packed full of antioxidants and vitamins, such as C and E, neutralizing free radicals. Your skin will readily soak up Jojoba Oil! Vitamin E has a powerful anti-aging effect on the skin. It is a perfect ally on your daily basis skincare routine!
“First signs of aging start appearing around the age of 25 on the surface of the skin” - The Gerontological Society of America
Organic, cold-pressed Jojoba Oil holds the highest level of antioxidants and nutrients. It's important to know that antioxidants provide us with benefits to fight free radicals, responsible for accelerated aging and different kind of diseases. Your skin is going to thank you! If you are looking for other options that improve the appearance of your skin, you should have a look at what Moringa can do for you.
“A daily care routine is such as important as a balanced diet and exercising when talking about the health of your face.” - Vive Tu Piel
“Sunscreens currently being used can cause adverse skin reactions.” - University of Medical SciencesOn the other hand, according to the Italia Society of Dermatology "Jojoba Oil is a perfect natural sunscreen because its chemical backbone protects us from UV rays "
“Jojoba Oil combats symptoms of prolonged sun exposure and sunburn” - Pharmacological ResearchYou should use it before to prevent the damage and after for a perfect recovery from the beach!
According to many studies, they have found that Jojoba Oil is effective in the treatment of acne, eczema, and psoriasis. It contains Myristic Acid which has anti-inflammatory actions, but applying on your skin is the best approach.
“54 percent of women older than age 25 have some facial acne” - The International Dermal Institute
We should also recommend trying Moringa Oil and its effects on the acne. You may also be interested in this article.
"Since it blends well with the natural sebum of the skin, Jojoba Oil may be effective in curbing overproduction of sebum - a condition that occurs in oily skins that are prone to acne. So, it balances the sebum level in the skin." - Rasayan Journal
No more dandruff! This oil prevents hair losses. Apply a few drops on your scalp and massage it in.
Zero frizz, more shine! Apply the oil to your wet hair. Also, your hair will be ready for the hairdryer!
Your nails will be as hard as a stone. Nails absorb nutrients and grow strong.
It also helps improve your cuticle by maintaining them hydrated. Apply the oil with a stick to all your nails and cuticles.
Add 3-5 drops to a cotton ball or pad to wipe off makeup.
Great for Skin:
- "I have been using this for oil cleansing for my face. I have extremely sensitive, dry skin, and I decided to give the whole oil cleansing thing a try once per day.
- "I have been using this oil combined with sunflower oil and castor oil in equal parts for about a month, I feel that my face is much less red all over and that some of my acne scarring is healing.
- "I think that oil cleansing is really working for me since my face seems to react so negatively to soaps and moisturizers.
- "This seems to be a really high quality oil and I love the dark glass dropper bottle that it comes in! Will definitely purchase again."
Moisturizing without greasiness:
- "I use this for my beard oil. Keeps my beard and healthy without feeling greasy. Highly recommended."
Love this product:
- "I have very dry hair and this works wonderfully with shampoo and conditioner just mix a couple of drops in and do your regular thing you will notice a difference right away."