This serves as a great reminder of the nutritious boost you are incorporating into your breakfast.
+chopped nuts of choice
Servings: 12 pancakes
1. In a high-powered blender, place first 8 ingredients in blender and pulse until combined.
2. Add in eggs and baking powder, pulse until just combined--do not over mix. Adjust consistency if necessary by adding additional kefir/milk.
1. Heat pan over medium heat. Place butter or oil of choice into pan until melted.
2. Pour batter in equal amounts onto hot pan. (Optional: drop in the batter a couple of chocolate bits or additional chopped bananas or nuts.)
3. Cook until bubbles/holes appear on upper surface of pancakes and are slightly puffed. Bottom should be lightly browned.
4. Flip with spatula and cook additional 1-2 minutes or until underside is golden. (Time varies with pan, temp, and size of pancake.)
5. Remove from pan with spatula. Place on serving dish and continue until batter has been used.
6. Serve pancakes hot These can be eaten alone or paired with your choice of butter, maple syrup, sliced bananas, chocolate bits, chopped nuts, whipped cream, or maple nut sauce. Mix nut butter and maple syrup to consistency of your choice. Can substitute for syrup.
👉🏼 Get More recipes
Mother Nature Organics "Helping You Live Better"💚