- 1 Tablespoon Moringa Powder
- 200ml water (filtered)
- 2 ripe bananas (medium size)
- 1 cm cubed fresh ginger
- 1 large handful of baby spinach leaves
- 100g frozen pineapple (½ cup)
- 100g frozen mango (⅔ cup)
- Blend the Moringa Powder, banana, and ginger in the water until smooth.
- Blend in the baby spinach.
- Finally, add the frozen mango and pineapple to the blender and blend until creamy smooth.
- It can help to blend in stages, with the frozen fruit in the final stage to stop everything clumping together. You can, however, blend everything in one go if you have a super-powerful blender.
- Adjust water levels to your preferred consistency.
Get the best Moringa Powder https://bit.ly/MNOMoringaPowder