We all have heard about the amazing properties of Apple Cider Vinegar (better known as ACV). And thinking about our little buddies, we often ask ourselves if this supplement would be good for them. “Apple Cider Vinegar is fermented juice from crushed apples.” – Asian Journal of Science and Technology Since it is made only from apples and water, it is completely safe for dogs and even for cats You can even give your dog a gummy as a prize for behaving nicely! Dog Lover, This Is For Her or Him
1. Prevents Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) Apple Cider Vinegar for Dogs can help with minor bladder inflammation, just with a little dose. But it won’t cure an actual urinary tract infection. That needs immediate veterinary attention.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar Might Repels Fleas ACV will take fleas and ticks away from your dog. Also, your puppy is going to smell very well.
3. Keeps Dog’s Ears Clean A few drops on a paper towel are enough to clean your dog’s ears, the AVC will help to hardly get a possible infection.
4. Prevents Yeast Foot Infections with Apple Cider Vinegar Due to its high cleaning power, you only have to soak in the infected areas of your dog’s paws with a cloth moistened with the ACV.
5. Is Safe Apple Cider Vinegar For Cats? The Apple Cider Vinegar is great for them because it helps relieve gastric reflux, so giving them the vinegar 30 minutes before eating helps with digestion.
It is a natural cleaner: it eliminates bad odor and also keeps the fleas away. Where Can I Buy Apple Cider Vinegar? You can and you will find Apple Cider Vinegar on Walmart or Amazon. But let me tell you something, something you need to thinking of when buying natural products. You need to purchase from a reliable source. So, if you are on the lookout for this product, be sure that is Apple Cider Vinegar Mother as Mother Nature Organics. Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies Naturally with the mother Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies