Fast, Free Shipping On Orders Over $99
Useful for the days when you are on the go or for those moments when you need extra fuel to keep up your gym routine!
Cacao Powder recipe Ingredients
30g dried dates.
1 very ripe banana.
1 cup oats.
1.5 tsp Mother Nature Red Maca powder
1 tbsp Cacao Powder.
1 tbsp maple syrup.
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C1. Preheat the oven to 180°C
2. Boil the kettle, then add the dates to a bowl and cover in water.
3. In separate bowl, mash the banana until there are no chunks (like a paste).
4. Once the dates have soaked for about 5 minutes, put them in a mini blender with about a tablespoon of the liquid, and process until a rough, chunky texture.
5. Add the blended dates, oats, Maca, Cacao and maple syrup to the banana and mix thoroughly.
6. Spoon onto a lined cookie sheet and press into round shapes.
7. Bake in the center of the oven for 15 minutes, until firm.