Fast, Free Shipping On Orders Over $99
Cacao Powder recipe Ingredients
30g dried dates
1 very ripe banana
1 cup oats
1.5 tsp Mother Nature Red Maca powder
1 tbsp Cacao Powder
1 tbsp maple syrup
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C1. Preheat the oven to 180°C
2. Boil the kettle, then add the dates to a bowl and cover in water.
3. In separate bowl, mash the banana until there are no chunks (like a paste).
4. Once the dates have soaked for about 5 minutes, put them in a mini blender with about a tablespoon of the liquid, and process until a rough, chunky texture.
5. Add the blended dates, oats, Maca, Cacao and maple syrup to the banana and mix thoroughly.
6. Spoon onto a lined cookie sheet and press into round shapes.
7. Bake in the center of the oven for 15 minutes, until firm.