Fast, Free Shipping On Orders Over $99
If you want to start using jojoba oil in your daily beauty regimen, here are three important things to consider first.
1. What Should I Look For On The Jojoba Oil Label?
The best Jojoba Oil is USDA Organic Certified. Period - no exceptions! This ensures you are not exposed to any pesticides or heavy metal contaminants. After all, the best Jojoba Oil should heal, not hurt.
Therefore you need evidence of quality.
That comes from the Organic Certification, and don't be afraid to ask the brand for the proof. In addition, the Jojoba needs to be cold-pressed to release the oil, instead of being heated and ground-up. The cold-press extraction will preserve the highest potency of fatty acids, essential minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins. Cold-pressed Jojoba oil is not given a long expiration date, so you will be getting the freshest, most power-packed product. The oil should be raw and unrefined, as refined oils are processed with harmful chemicals, and turn healthy fatty acids into unhealthy trans fats. The oil should be free of chemicals, fragrances and fillers, and should be GMO-free, hexane-free, and phthalate-free.
2. Should I Only Purchase Jojoba Packed in a Glass Bottle?
Plant-based oils are best preserved in amber glass bottles. The amber color protects the jojoba oil from turning rancid and preserves the effectiveness and quality of the oil.
Glass bottles will not deteriorate the oil inside, preserving the integrity of the product and guaranteeing freshness.
What Should The Jojoba Oil Look Like?
Your Jojoba oil should be a rich, golden yellow color, never clear, as clear oils are most likely refined, and most definitely not power-packed with the essential vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids you are looking for!
3. When Deciding on Where to Buy Jojoba Oil, What Should I Know About the Company That Produces It?
When it comes to selecting your Jojoba oil, the quality of the product you will receive is reflected by the integrity and commitment of the company who makes it! Read the About Us on the company website for some information, and search for reviews and testimonials before purchasing the product.
- What are their mission statement and core values?
- Do you have access to assistance when you are choosing your products or have questions?
- Do you have a full guarantee on their products?
The answers to these questions will tell you a lot about the quality of the Jojoba oil you will receive, from the day it is planted in the field to the day it arrives at your front door and a lot about what you can expect as far as getting the very best customer experience!
Helpful Ideas on How to Make the Best Use of Jojoba Oil
- Jojoba Oil For Nails: Repair damaged collagen deep inside the bed of the fingernail to promote strength and improve proper nail growth.
- Best Oils For Acne Prone Skin: Jojoba is a natural anti-microbial, to help avoid mild breakouts and also to recover from inflammation, redness, and acne scars. In conclusion, Jojoba Oil is your go-to oil of choice for acne prone skin. Also, you can use it the best carrier oil for acne by mixing with other natural beauty oils and essential oils.
Here Is A Quick DIY Jojoba Oil For Acne Recipe:
- Ingredients: Jojoba Oil, Rosehip Oil, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil.
- Preparation: Mix the ingredients in one amber glass bottle, follow the instructions and dosage indicated. For best results, apply daily at morning and evening.
- For Shaving Moisturizer: Use Jojoba oil diluted with water on the area where you will be shaving either before or after shaving, or both! Jojoba oil reduces red shaving bumps and chafing, leaving skin smooth, silky and glowing!
- Jojoba Oil For Sunburn, Chapped Lips, And Other Burns: Jojoba Oil is incredibly soothing, so smooth some Jojoba oil onto your sunburn, or on chapped lips to relieve and also to prevent and skin damage and sun trauma.
- Intensive At-Home Hair Treatment: Dilute Jojoba oil in a spray bottle of water and spritz all over your hair. Massage into the scalp, roots, and ends of your hair for a deep leave-in conditioning treatment.
- Jojoba Cuticle Oil, The Best Cuticle Moisturizer: Using a Q-tip or cotton ball, dab some jojoba oil on your nail cuticles to assist with strengthening nails for better nail growth, reducing dryness and hangnails, and conditioning the entire nail.
TOP RATED PRODUCTS
Science-Backed Research on Jojoba Oil - References
Customer Reviews and Testimonials About Jojoba Oil
Where Can I Buy Jojoba Oil Near Me?
The best place to purchase Jojoba Oil is on the Mother Nature Organics website. They ship within the next 24 hours so your order gets to you fast. You can also get Free Shipping on qualifying orders over $79.
History And Fun Facts About Jojoba
Jojoba oil is something of a miracle discovery! It’s not a recent discovery; in fact, Jesuit missionaries in Baja, California found the Native Americans of that region heating and grinding the seeds that looked like extra-large coffee beans.
The seeds produced a buttery substance that is actually a liquid wax that appeared after grinding and was used to condition and heal the skin and hair, as well as preserve animal hides. Jojoba seeds were also a food source, known to the indigenous people for suppressing hunger, and valuable for traveling on the trail and hunting trips to keep strength up! The 20th century brought more attention to the benefits of the jojoba seed oil, and it was cultivated in both California and Arizona, as well as in Mexico.
The tall tales of its miraculous healing properties spread far and wide, and jojoba oil became its own version of a Gold Rush for a time! The upside of all the attention jojoba was given throughout the century is that it was seriously given scientific study on its properties and on how to produce the best quantity and quality yield of seeds. As a result, worldwide attention has expanded, and the Jojoba plant is currently grown in the USA, Mexico, Peru, Argentina, Israel, Australia, Egypt, Tunisia, India and China!
The Science of Jojoba
Scientific research into the properties of the Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) plant and oil has revealed something amazing! Jojoba oil is so similar to the human body’s natural sebum that, when it is applied, it regulates and balances oil production, reducing clogged pores, chapping and irritation, and moisturizes without leaving a greasy feeling on the skin. It is also antibacterial, antifungal and antimicrobial, reducing inflammation and infection, especially effective on conditions of acne, dermatitis and aging skin. Jojoba oil is easily and quickly absorbed into the skin, working gently to soften and smooth, and is helpful for relieving sun damage, stretch marks, and highly sensitive skin.
This wonder oil provides beneficial vitamins, especially Vitamin B complex and Vitamin E, as well as minerals like silicon, chromium, copper and zinc and three essential fatty acids, making it the ideal choice for conditioning, strengthening and repairing skin, hair, and nails! Jojoba oil is often used as a carrier oil to make beauty, haircare and skincare products, including acne and anti-aging products, blending well with essential oils and other natural ingredients, while retaining its gentle, nourishing quality. It is even effective as a makeup remover, as well as an acne moisturizer, and can replace costly name brand products that do the same thing!
What Do You Think?
Connect with us about what you thought of the article or tips you have regarding this amazing natural oil! Please be sure to share this article with those who may benefit from the information - change someone's life for the healthier!
If You are ready to improve dramatically your skin and hair health, Our Organic Jojoba Oil makes for the perfect addition to your everyday routine. Don’t wait any longer, Get Yours NOW!